Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cakes and cupcakes galore!!!!

I had a blast creating a bouquet of cupcakes!
Well, it has been a while since I have updated this blog. But I have been busy decorating and creating some new cakes and cupcakes! So here is a  peek at what I have been doing these last few months...

These cupcakes were for a purse party .
Pink Rose with a yummy chocolate butterfly!
I had fun making these chocolate butterflies:)
This easter cake was a vanilla cake with a fresh fruit filling, Yum-o!
My irresitable carrot cake
A Very Hungry Caterpillar for a story book themed baby shower.
Vanilla cupcakes with a vanilla buttercream
Take the lime and the coconut and EAT it all together! Fresh lime cream center with a coconut buttercream!
The cap was made out of marshmallow rice treats and fondant.
Boy do I love baking! Along with these cakes I also am adding a salted caramel chocolate cake to my menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment